The owner and operator of the anoufabear.com online store is
Anoufaland Ylan Anoufa, Tomki 12, 87-305 Zbiczno
NIP 521 367 06 03 REGON:147213118
§1. Description, prices
1. Each item displayed on the website is individually described.
2. The description of the item is always consistent with the actual appearance and the facts.
3. The prices of items are given individually, they are gross prices, they do not include delivery costs.
4. The anoufabear.com portal sells bear inspired accessories designed by Ylan Anoufa.
5. The cost of transport is added to each order.
1. They are accepted in the form of clicking the BUY NOW option - by adding an item to the basket,
confirming the order with the obligation to pay.
2. By placing an order, the customer declares that he knows these regulations and accepts their terms.
3. The contract is concluded when the order is placed.
§3. Payment methods
1. Online transfers via Stripe only
2. Cash on delivery - is not available
3. Personal pick up - is not available
4. Payment by transfer must be made within 7 working days. In the absence of payment after this date,
the order will be cancelled. Only after the payment reception the good or goods will be delivered.
§4. Delivery cost, delivery time, personal collection
1. Orders are shipped via the DHL/UPS/GLS or other international courier company
2. Each courier delivery cost is 5 EUROS
3. The cost of delivery is charged in addition to the price of the item.
4. Orders for purchases made before 10:00 are processed on the same working day.
Items purchased after 10:00 am are shipped the next business day.
§5. Returns and Cancellations
1. Each item purchased in our store can be returned without giving a reason. The return period is 14 days.
You can also cancel your order at any stage. In order for the deadline to return to be met,
you must notify us of this fact at the latest before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
2. In the event of a return, the seller does not reimburse the cost of delivery.
3. The buyer covers the costs of returning the item.
4. To return an item, please contact us before using this option. Refunds are made within 14 days.
5. Custom-made goods, for example with an engraving, personalized by the artist made
according to the customer's specification, are not returnable.
6. Returns apply to consumer purchases within the meaning of the Civil Code.
The document confirming the sale should be attached to the returned item.
The returned item should be undamaged, otherwise (e.g. in the event of damage, staining of the goods, etc.)
its value may decrease in accordance with the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014
and on the principles arising from the Civil Code (POLAND)
7. This right is also available to natural persons concluding a contract directly related to their business activity,
when the content of this contract shows that it is not of a professional nature for these persons
within the meaning of Art. 556 (4) of the Civil Code. Other entrepreneurs are not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
8. Returns will be considered only on the basis of a written statement attached to the returned item.
9. If the buyer used the on-line payment system, in the event of returning the goods (or resignation),
the buyer covers the related costs (the commission is not refundable).
However, if the transaction does not take place due to our fault, the fee is returned in full.
1. The duration of the warranty is 24 months. The Seller is liable to the Consumer for the goods sold,
in accordance with the warranty rules set out in the Civil Code. The warranty period is 12 months.
2. The Seller's liability under the warranty applies if a defect is found in the goods within two years
from the delivery of the item to the Consumer or in the case of a used item within one year from its delivery.
The Consumer's claim for removal of the defect expires after one year from the date of finding the defect,
but not earlier than the dates specified in the preceding sentence.
3. A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the Agreement.
4. If a physical defect is found within one year from the moment of handing over the item,
it is assumed that it existed at the time the danger passed to the Consumer.
If a defect is found after one year from the date of delivery of the item,
the obligation to prove that the defect existed in the product at the time of purchase rests with the Consumer.
5. The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may: a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement;
demand replacement of the product with a defect-free one.
6. The consumer may not withdraw from the Agreement if the defect is insignificant.
7. The Seller recommends, if possible, attaching a description of the non-compliance of the goods
with the Agreement to the advertised goods.
8. The Seller will respond to the Consumer's application within 14 (fourteen) days.
Otherwise, it is considered that the Seller has recognized the Consumer's statement or request as justified.
9. In the event of a price reduction, the reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting
from the Agreement, in which the value of the item with a defect remains to the value of the item without a defect.
10. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective item with a defect-free item or remove the defect within a reasonable time
without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
11. In the case of contracts concluded with customers who are not consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code,
pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty is excluded.
12. The warranty/guarantee does not cover defects caused by improper use and use of the item,
including in particular mechanical damage, gilding wear off, use of improper cleaning chemicals, etc.
14. The warranty does not cover the natural wear and tear of the item