Returns and Cancellations
1. Each item purchased in our store can be returned without giving a reason. The return period is 14 days.
You can also cancel your order at any stage. In order for the deadline to return to be met,
you must notify us of this fact at the latest before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
2. In the event of a return, the seller does not reimburse the cost of delivery.
3. The buyer covers the costs of returning the item.
4. To return an item, please contact us before using this option. Refunds are made within 14 days.
5. Custom-made goods, for example with an engraving, personalized by the artist made
according to the customer's specification, are not returnable.
6. Returns apply to consumer purchases within the meaning of the Civil Code.
The document confirming the sale should be attached to the returned item.
The returned item should be undamaged, otherwise (e.g. in the event of damage, staining of the goods, etc.)
its value may decrease in accordance with the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014
and on the principles arising from the Civil Code (POLAND)
7. This right is also available to natural persons concluding a contract directly related to their business activity,
when the content of this contract shows that it is not of a professional nature for these persons
within the meaning of Art. 556 (4) of the Civil Code. Other entrepreneurs are not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
8. Returns will be considered only on the basis of a written statement attached to the returned item.
9. If the buyer used the on-line payment system, in the event of returning the goods (or resignation),
the buyer covers the related costs (the commission is not refundable).
However, if the transaction does not take place due to our fault, the fee is returned in full.